Customer Success Excellence
Customer Success isn’t simply a team of Customer Success Managers who assist customers implementing your solution. It isn’t a previous services-based function (Technical Support, Training or Professional Services) that has a new name. Customer Success is company culture that is derived through the right mindset, actions, and data to ensure your Customers achieve their desired outcomes.
Board members and executives alike expect high customer retention and provable customer growth. However, effectively operationalizing Customer Success to meet those expectations is complex. Your company has a unique DNA that results in a specialized CS strategy that drives outcomes for your customers along their journey with you.
High performing CSM teams are made up of a precise blend of people/teams, skills, process and enabling automation that embrace the entire customer journey, to ensure that your relationship with your customers will achieve their desired outcomes and be profitable for you.
Analysis & Planning
- Customer Success Readiness Analysis
- Definition of Customer Success Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Churn Analysis of customer turnover
- Customer Health Framework
- Customer Lifecycle definition
- CS / NPS Technology Evaluation
Action & Results
- VP/Director CS mentoring & coaching
- Create a data driven, 360° view of your customer
- Create early warning systems & health alerts
- Customer Success Workflow Automation
- CSM Playbook definition & automation
- Net Promotor Score - Implementation & analysis
- Assistance with new Customer Success initiatives, recruiting and organizational alignment
- Interim executive management for Customer Success and/or Customer Support